EARLY 60'S TEAK SIDEBOARD
H. W. KLEIN for BRAMIN
length 225cm - height 78cm - depth 48cm
- Collectible sideboard designed 1960's by H. W. Klein for Bramin, Denmark.
- Excellent condition throughout, with no discernible marks.
- Teak with solid teak handles, framework and edging.
- Attractive book matched teak grain pattern, lovely rich colour.
- Fully repolished with satin oil finish.
A stunning sculptural early Danish teak sideboard by quality manufacturer Bramin, standing elegantly poised on simple legs, with classical turned pillars and shapely framework. The bookmatched teak grain is stunning.
Please note, the main images show the sideboard currently available, but a couple of the photos show a previously sold example.
|© HAYLOFT mid-century 2011-2014 email@example.com|