EIGHT MOGENS KOLD #175 & #176 DINING CHAIRS
teak, with papercord seats
- Set of 8 solid teak dining chairs.
- Designed by Hovmand Olsen for Mogens Kold Mobelfabrik, late 1950s.
- Model #175 & #176 carver.
- All chairs in excellent condition, oiled and waxed.
- Recently rewoven with Danish papercord
- Very comfortable design.
- Attractive rich toned teak.
A beautifully simple and sculptural design by Arne Hovmand Olsen, with stunning broad armed carvers. A large set of early Mogens Kold chairs is a rarity.
|© HAYLOFT mid-century 2011 email@example.com|