TEAK SIDEBOARD for MOGENS KOLD
by HOVMAND OLSEN
length 200cm - height 80cm - depth 45cm
- Teak sideboard designed by Arne Hovmand Olsen for Mogens Kold.
- Originally purchased 1967.
- Excellent condition with no significant marks.
- Repolished with satin oil finish.
- Four sliding doors concealing shelving and three drawers.
- Signature Hovmand Olsen floating design with sculptural solid teak underframe attached by dowels.
A collectible Danish sideboard of pleasingly understated design. There is mitred framing to the top and front, and repeated bookmatched teak grain across the doors which bear understated circular handles. The appearance is sleek with uninterrupted lines and pleasing symmetry, elevated on a striking sculptural underframe.
Artwork can be purchased from www.thehayloftgallery.co.uk
|© HAYLOFT mid-century 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org|