SET OF 8 ROSEWOOD CHAIRS
J L MOLLER - DENMARK
- Designed by Niels Moller for J. L. Moller, 1974
- 6 side chairs #83 and 2 carvers #66.
- Well figured Brazilian rosewood.
- All chairs in excellent condition, with good colour throughout.
- Neutral wool upholstery in excellent condition.
- There are no marks to mention.
A superb large 'true' set of Moller chairs, in unbeatable condition. We recommend pairing these with the large oval Robin Day Audley Range table, or the Guanabara Table designed by Jorge Zalszupin.
All chairs bear the Moller stamp.
Photos of complete set to follow.
|© HAYLOFT mid-century 2011-14 firstname.lastname@example.org|